Minimalist: Day 7 (Minimalist Benefits)
We have been talking about minimalism all week. So, what are its benefits??
First of all, you have less to clean!!!
1. Clean - you have a lot less to clean when you have less to begin with. What’s not to love here? :)
2. Time - when cleaning become easy, you can save lots of time for other things like writing a book!
3. Space - with lesser things at home, by default space is the byproduct.
4. Money saving - when you know that you need less, you buy less, hence you save more money. This is so important for your retirement plans.
5. Better health - ironically, with less clutter around you, the soul is healthier. You automatically have less burden too.
6. Peace of mind - Definitely peace of mind!